The process of freeze drying can achieve product stability, and improved shelf-life. BioPharma Solutions is a leader in sterile contract manufacturing with a wealth of lyophilization expertise. Our fill-finish service for lyophilized vials offers individual filling suites with lyophilization capacity, along with an intrinsically safe process that enables use of non-aqueous solvents.
Sizes and options:
- Sizes from 2 mL to 100 mL
- All major Primary Packaging Configurations (stopper, vial, seals) established
- Multiple filling line set-ups matching your product requirements
- State-of-the-art lyophilizer technology with automated loading and unloading systems
- Meets FDA, JP, and EU regulatory standards
Dedicated filling suites to handle a variety of molecules:
BioPharma Solutions' team of scientists at our Lyophilization Center of Excellence can help optimize cycle times and offer innovative approaches for the development of formulations and freeze-drying cycles. Our scientists' proven expertise in bio and analytical services encompass multiple methods for thorough evaluation of biologics and small molecules.
For more information on freeze-drying and lyophilization: